Thursday 20 December 2012

My WB Photographs...

I decided to see what i could do with a single premise. The same photograph but with different White Balance settings. I then compared the sets and decided which settings work the best with each composition. These are my three favourite sets...

AUTO
TUNGSTEN
DAYLIGHT

CLOUDY
SHADE

 With this photograph, the WB that works the most is the TUNGSTEN because even though are viable, he tungsten version is the most dramatic and gives the strongest impression, at least for me it does :)

AUTO
TUNGSTEN

DAYLIGHT

CLOUDY
SHADE
 With these set, the one that works the most is the SHADE because with the sunlight from the bottom of the frame, the shade setting gives it a warmth which I think gives it a little bit more character...

AUTO

TUNGSTEN
DAYLIGHT

CLOUDY
SHADE
 My favourite one from this set is the CLOUDY version, again because the warmth really works with the brick wall and with the warmth it gives the impression of sunlight on the tree. I prefer the cloudy version to the shade version mainly because I think that in the shade version, the colour temperature is too warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment